Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sweet Dreams

Apparently pregnant women often have vivid dreams, so I thought it was going to be fun when I started having some fantasy dreams. However, the topics of my dreams have turned out to be quite pathetic. Last month, I had a dream about a huge plate of sushi and giant mug of beer. Yes, I am not supposed to indulge in either one of those things while pregnant and certainly do miss them, but it would've been much more exciting if the dream was about sushi, beer and say a shirtless David Beckham. Last night I actually had a dream about sleeping through the night without going to the bathroom. While yes, that definitely is a fantasy at this point, so is George Clooney wielding a pair of handcuffs. Can we bump this up a notch please? What is even more sad is that for a brief moment, I got really, really excited last night when I thought I actually had slept through the night without getting up to pee, until I realized that it was 4:30 am and I had woken up from this exciting dream because I really did have to pee. Good times.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

how about a dream about neil finn, a plate of sushi and not peeing through the night. now that would be a humdinger!